|Alias||Valuable Knight (最優の騎士 Saiyū no Kishi)|
|Nickname||Yuri (ユーリ Yūri)|
|Age|| 22 (Arc 5+)|
21 (Arc 3-4)
|Hair Color||Light Purple|
|Height||179 cm (5'10")|
|• Professional Status•|
|Affiliation|| Kingdom of Lugnica|
|Previous Affiliation||Fang of Iron (temporary)|
|Occupation||Royal Guard (Knight)|
|• Personal Status•|
|Relative(s)|| Klein Juukulius (father)|
Alviero Juukulius (adoptive father/uncle)
Joshua Juukulius (younger brother)
|• Abilities and Equipment•|
|Magic||All Six Elements|
|Divine Protection||Gathering Spirits|
|Light Novel||Volume 4|
|Japanese Voice||Eguchi Takuya|
Julius Juukulius (ユリウス・ユークリウス) is Anastasia Hoshin's knight and a member of the Royal Guard.
Julius has yellow eyes and light purple hair that is arranged neatly with a strand hanging down his face. He wears the Royal Guard uniform. When he fought with Subaru, he wore a black suit with blue borders.
As a member of Lugnica's nobility, Julius acts in a proper fashion, always having an air of nobility and conviction. He is also considerate and doesn't forget to show care toward others. He also shows a strict side, giving out accurate assessments of others whether they're good or bad, which is a result to his upbringing as an elite, and in actuality he believes that he and others can do better than they currently are.
Julius doesn't like those who forget their place, leading him to have bad relations with Subaru for a while. While both have apologized to each other after the battle with the Hakugei, Subaru told him he still hated him, with Julius stating that he didn't think they could be friends.
Currently, Julius has had his name eaten by Roy Alphard, effectively erasing his history from the world.
Julius lived with his family at the Juukulius House. After his father, Klein Juukulius died, he started to live with his uncle Alviero and he started to take care of Julius and became his adoptive father.
Divine Protection (加護 Kago): Julius has the Divine Protection of Gathering Spirits (誘精の加護), which enables him to see, talk, and be liked by Spirits, though he has to work hard to actually get liked by Spirits.
Spirit User (精霊使い): Julius was contracted with six Quasi Spirits. They were known as Ia (イア, red/fire), Kua (クア, blue/water)、Aro (アロ, green/wind), Ik (イク, yellow/earth), In (イン, white/Yang), and Nes (ネス, black/Yin). His contract with them was severed when his name was eaten. As Julius is also a knight, he prefers to be called a Spirit Knight (精霊騎士 Seirei Kishi).
Spirit Magic (精霊術): Julius is able to use Spirit Magic with any of his six and combine their powers.
- Clarista (クラリスタ): Julius imbues his sword with the power of his six Quasi Spirits. Clarista and its different levels are Julius' original magic.
- Al Clarista (アル・クラリスタ): Julius uses a long range version of Clairsta where Julius unleashes this sixfold spell in blast of pure destructive energy.
- Nect (ネクト): A high level magic that enables people to share senses within the effect area by connecting their gates. It is considered to be difficult to use, however In and Nes can use it by pairing Yin and Yang Magic together and tuning the interference of mana between people. If it is too weak the thoughts won't get through, yet if it's too strong people wouldn't know where the line between them and other people begin. Perform with In and Nes.
- Fell Goa: Julius calls on La and Aro to produce a powerful magical firestorm. Combining both Fire and Wind magic.
- Phla Ilium: Julius summons his Quasi Spirits to create a beam of magical light that after a couple of second explodes and shoots in multiple directions.
Skilled Swordsman: Julius is highly skilled at sword fighting.
Shaknar (シャクナール): Shaknar is Julius' beautiful blue Earth Dragon. Despite forgetting who Julius is, it still accepted him due to its training.
- According to the author, Julius's birthday is July 7, and his birth flower is a Nymphaea, or water lily.