The Kingdom of Lugnica (ルグニカ王国 Rugunika Ōkoku) is the country that most of the events take place in.
The Kingdom of Lugnica is a large country located on the eastern side of the continent. Starting with the Royal Capital Lugnica with a population of around 300,000 in the center, six other large cities with populations of 200,000 to 300,000 are placed around it in a hexagram shape. There are other small cities, towns, villages, and settlements.
Lugnica is also referred to as the Dragon Kingdom Lugnica (親竜王国ルグニカ Shinryū Ōkoku Rugunika), having prospered due to the covenant with the dragon. As all members of the royal family are deceased, martial law is currently in effect, with the Sage Council taking over for the time being. In accordance with the prophecy board, five women were selected as candidates to become the new king.
Irlam Village (アーラム村): Irlam Village is a village located near Roswaal L Mathers's mansion with a population of around 300 people. The name of the village changes based on the surname of the current head. There is also a youth group created by the young people in the village.
Fleur: A small stopover town on the longer route to Roswaal's territory. Subaru meets a drunk Otto here in one loop and hires him for a ride after staying the night there. It was mentioned that Fleur was Grimm Fauzen's home town.
Lifaus Highway: A large thoroughfare where Flugel's Tree formerly stood. The tree is large enough that it can be seen for miles, though it was destroyed during the battle against the Hakugei.
Elior Forest: A dense woodland forest currently owned by Roswaal where the Elves once lived. The village owned its own seal who was being guarded by the Elves. About 100 years ago, the forest was attacked by both Pandora and Regulus Corneas, which ended up causing the entire area to be frozen over by Emilia.
- Seal: The Seal of Elior Forest is a place in the innermost part of the forest. The surroundings of the seal are surrounded by white trees and looks like a sacred place. Although the containments of the seal haven't been revealed, Pandora mentioned that she needed what's inside of the seal.
Sanctuary (聖域 Seiiki): The Sanctuary is a poor village located within Roswaal's territory which has been taken care of by the various Mathers over the years. The village itself is a group of buildings located in a clearing within the forest and only halves live there. It is surrounded by a short fence with an old stone gate at the entrance. Although Roswaal refers to it as the Sanctuary, the villagers refer to it as the Witch of Greed's Graveyard (強欲の魔女の墓場 Gōyoku no Majo no Hakaba).
- Sanctuary Barrier (聖域の結界 Seiiki no Kekkai): A barrier created by Echidna that prevents halves from going through it. Any halves that come close to it start to lose consciousness and feel as if their existence is being disturbed. Even if someone takes an unconscious half that has crossed the barrier, they will never awake outside the barrier as their spirit is trapped within it. The barrier checks the blood of those that go near it and only affects those it clearly determines as halves. It also causes those who are not permitted to enter the Sanctuary to get lost.
The Forest of Kremaldy (クレマルディ): The name of the dense forest that surrounds Sanctuary. It is nicknamed "The Lost Forest" due to the barrier that has prevented explorers from fully explored it's depths.
Costuul: A bustling demi-human town near the main residence of the Mathers Head Family.
Priestella (プリステラ Purisutera): Also known as the Water Gate City (水門都市 Suimon Toshi), Priestella is one of the five cities major cities and is the closest to Kararagi with the Tigracy River separating them. It is a beautiful city and a famous tourist location that is built in the middle of a large lake, with waterways running through the city. The waterways divide the city into four parts called avenues which are numbered clockwise from the main gate. It is also the birthplace of Hoshin of the Wilderness and has been long associated with merchants because of its proximity to Kararagi.
- Tigracy Bridge: A stone bridge that sits over the Tigracy River on the Luginca side which leads to the front gates of Priestella.
- Water Plumage Inn (水の羽衣亭 Mizu no Hagoromo-tei): A Kararagi style inn located in Priestella's first avenue.
Ladrima : A village in the southwest part of the Kingdom of Lugnica, bordering on Vollachia, in the south part of the Barony of Barielle.
Picktat (ピックタット): A town where the medium-sized merchant family Suwen lives.
Mirula (ミルーラ Miruura): Mirula is the closest town to the Augria Sand Dunes.
Augria Sand Dunes (アウグリア砂丘 Auguria Sakyuu): The Augria Sand Dunes is an area located in the far eastern part of the Kingdom of Lugnica. Due to its close proximity to the Witch's Shrine, the Augria Sand Dunes has a high concentration of witch miasma, making it an ideal place for Demon Beasts to live. Demon Beasts that live here are larger than normal, tend to become violent, and some only live in the area.
- Pleiades Watchtower (プレアデス監視塔第 Pureadesu kanshi-tō dai): The Pleiades Watchtower is a watchtower that is being overseen by Shaula. The tower has sixth layers and an underground floor. The respective names of each floor from one to six respectivelly are Maia, Electra, Taygeta, Alcyone, Celaeno, and Asterope.
- Evil Sealing Stone Shrine (封魔石の祠 Fuumaseki no Hokora): The Evil Sealing Stone Shrine is where Satella is currently sealed.