The Holy Vollachia Empire (神聖ヴォラキア帝国), usually referred to as the Vollachia Empire (ヴォラキア帝国), is a country located to the south of Lugnica.
The Vollachia Empire is blessed with fertile soil, mild weather, and the temperature remains relatively the same throughout the year. In addition, they have a large number of skilled magic stone craftsmen, but only have a few spirit users. Their flag is a defiant wolf impaled by a sword.
insular and believe that "soldiers should always be strong", resulting in even lower ranked soldiers being exceptionally strong. Vollachia typically has bad relations with Lugnica, resulting in skirmishes between the two countries from time to time. The nine strongest members of the Vollachia Military are dubbed the Nine God Generals (九神将 Kyuushinshou) and have considerable influence within the country.
The method of selecting Vollachia’s emperor is the Emperor Selection Ceremony (皇帝選出の儀). The emperor first marries women in all parts of the country and has children with them. Those children then vie for the throne, and the last survivor becomes the new emperor. This ceremony is an example of the emperor himself following the country's ideals, earning it the support of the people.
400+ years agoEdit
- Vollachia was always in conflict with Lugnica until Farsale Lugnica signed an alliance with Volcanica.
40 years agoEdit
- 40 years before the story, Stride Vollachia summoned the three headed dragon Valgren as part of a series of conflicts between him and the Lugnica.
- Some time in the past, Wihelm fought against Kurgan and won, succeeding in cutting off six of his eight arms.
18 years agoEdit
- Al resided in Vollachia for a while, where he learned how to fight.
- Some years later, Vincent Vollachia became the 77th emperor of Vollachia.
15 years agoEdit
- Kurgan was killed by Regulus when he attacked Garkla and destroyed it.
6 months agoEdit
- Lugunica enters a non-aggression pact with Vollachia. During this time one of the Nine God Generals, Balroy Temegrif, planned a coup while Reinhard, Julius, and Ferris were in the country, who were there because the Emperor of Vollachia wanted to meet Reinhard. The three of them got involved with Balroy and Julius was accused of killing him, however they were able to prove his innocence by defeating the real culprit.
Rupgana (ルプガナ): Rupgana is the capital of the Vollachia Empire.
- Crystal Palace (水晶宮): The Crystal Palace is the palace of the Emperor of Vollachia. Due to magic stones being used throughout the palace in its construction, the interior contains excessive amounts of mana.
Gladiator Island Ginunhive (剣奴孤島ギヌンハイブ): A group of islands located close to Vollachia. Also, this was the place where Al fled after losing his arm, and where he obtained his helmet.
Garkla (ガークラ): Garkla was a fortress city located in Vollachia that was known for trade. It was destroyed 15 years prior to the story by Regulus when items which were associated with the witch were put up for sale, which is rumored to be the Artificial Spirit Echidna.